Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Relief!!!


RELIEF!!!
So I just finished trying to figure out what to do for an essay paper in my Psych class. The lady is crazy, chapter 2 has not even been covered in full yet and I am in a group that has to do an essay on ch. 3. We are to turn in our topics for chapter 3 by thurdsay and we have not even got done iwth chapter 2. How in the world is that to be accomplished. Insanity runs amuck in college I guess. Oh well, I have done the task of picking a topic. So now for a transitioning between school and bed I thought I would blog and just load a pic or two that I have altered. Let me know what ya think!


Goodnite!!!!
~Josh

1 comment:

Karla Dudley said...

Ok dude...you are now on my stalker list...you complimented the kids!!! LOL!!! Say...you really do have somethin goin on...Listen...

This is a site that will surely influence you to take your art to the next level:

http://www.deviantart.com/

This is where true artists lay it all out. ART from all spectrums. Become a member and enjoy kay?

I just got finished touching up some photos for a friend. They are glamour in nature. Check them out here:

http://fatspagetti.typepad.com/lifes_daily_doses/2007/01/ms_karla_way_to.html#comments

Well you have a nice night and I'll holla at you soon!

-Karla...oh and boys ARE welcome :)