Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Fun at the Parthenon



Ok so I never post pics of myself.... I thought I would tonite. Had a little break after writing a paper....and my hunny is working for JB. I wish she would come home... she has worked for her like every nite this week....dang I miss her!




Ok so here is a pic I messed around with....2 of them to be exact in one I have a tattoo in the other I don't...not a real tattoo, but a photoshop tattoo...for some reason I really like that star and have thought about it...but probably won't ever do it! Lol!




Alrighty...let me know what you all think!
G'nite!
Josh

5 comments:

~Telah said...

Whoa! That tattoo looks so real! I can't believe that you did it with photoshop. Too bad there isn't some way to use photoshop to get it on there for real...that would be much less painful! :)

Amber Ulmer said...

Hey Baby! Thought Id leave you some much needed love since I've been so busy running around like crazy this week! I love you so much and Thank you so much for the wonderful Birthday you gave me! I love you. I love this pic of you w/the tat! Think we need to both get one!!! xoxo

Karla Dudley said...

Oh boy guy that's cool!!! I am diggin' the tat! Ver cool shot too!!! Keep up the mad creativity! You know you inspire me to guy. Always doing something new. Always willing to push yourself further...loving it the whole way. .....now that's real cool.

holla at you soon...and no more being 'sick' LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

-Karla

Jude said...

I miss Micah like that when he is gone or working late... people always told us we wouldn't be so giddy in love forever, but its been MANY years (okay, showing my age now, I will admit we have been married 12½ yrs... would you believe that i was a 13 yr old bride??? HAHA) Anyway, keep missing your honey when she is gone. :) the new pics you two posted look great, and I must say, I like the tattoo. I want Micah to get the little fish symbol on his back, but don't know that he would ever go for it. Hope you and the AMber have a fun weekend.

Kimberly White said...

Very cool tatoo! I've always been too chicken to get one, and I always think that when I'm eighty will I still like it? I think I'd still like that star if I was 80! You go Josh! Have a great day! Kim