Friday, March 30, 2007

Lil' Sis B-Day Love!




Well tonite we went over to my family's home! It was my youngest sis' b-day(actually saturday is) but we celebrated tonite! I am so proud of her! She is a master barber at 19 and is working in a salon....she is hopefully getting married this september to a wonderful guy....he treats her like the princess....soon to be queen she is! I love her with all my heart and so proud to call her sister and friend! I thought I would do a special little blog to her! Here are some pics from the nite!



Love ya lil sis!!!!




Big Bro







6 comments:

Ronda Palazzari said...

How sweet are you! I hope your sister had a very special day! She is just so beautiful!

annie said...

Happy Birthday Kendra!
You have such a wonderful family.
I am glad they are a part of ours now!
I love how you love them!

MaraMay said...

Yup... She's adorable and you're an awesome brother. Too cute!

Linda said...

You are so sweet to your sister (and your darling wife). Beautiful cards. Beautiful sister....

Kimberly White said...

Love that card you made her! Sisters are great! Have a great day Josh! Kim

Kate O'Brien said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love yours as well, love the stuff you create!

You wife is uber talented as well and so glad to have stumbled upon her blog! Take care and Happy Easter!