Wednesday, March 7, 2007

New Banner

Ok so no new art yet.... Except for my new banner. Let me know what you think.. I know the size is a little weird...but other than that I like it... Thanks for all of your comments....it has been great having a support team.... Being married.....working full time.... and going to school.....can be a little tiring.... Will have to say though I like school much better being married....just don't care that much for the full time working....oh well...gotta pay the bills :)
oh well....here is something, nothing that great...but wish i was there after making this!



Have a great nite!


Josh

8 comments:

Renee said...

I really like your banner and the brushes you used....needs to be stretched a bit to fit blogger but it's very cool...good job! Have a great day!

annie said...

You're the best!
xoxo

Amber Ulmer said...

love it hunny. ur so good. i love you!!! xoxo

Linda said...

I just had to stop by again to say how sweet you were to leave that darling message to your wife yesterday....also had to check out what you've been doing with the banners. Rockin. I serisouly need to get to learning more about it so I can do a decent banner for my blog. I'm out.

Bethany E. said...

man...that banner is cool! I really need to do a banner for my blog, especially after seeing the Rainbow Bright one you made for Amber...that one's my favorite (of course) :)

Bethany

Jude said...

I like the new banner Josh! It reminds me of the verse Philippians 1:6. ANd I am not telling you what it says, be all collegiate and go look it up!! LOL... just kidding! Did AMber ever tell you I was the blog pal who was trying to convince her you guys should come to SEBTS? Yeah, my DH, Micah went there for a while. :) Happy Studies!

Unknown said...

love the banner!!! totally cool!!! wishing you continued good luck with your studies!!! have a great weekend!!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Love the feel this banner. the message is too cool! Here is my tip control "T" to resize the items & then click enter when you are done. If they get a little wonky while resizing, then use the sharper tool. I know what you are going through, I went back to finish college after the birth of my 2 kids. It was hard work but so worth it in the end. Hang in there!