Sunday, February 25, 2007

Having Fun!!!



So I have been having fun this weekend with Photoshop! I downloaded abunch of new brushes. So check out all the great fun you can have with them! What I could do in my spare time between blowing my nose and doing school work.




This one I call Quiet Nature:



















This next one: Old School:

Also, go check out my hunny's new banner as well!
I got a new one as well!
Let me know what you all think! Be thankful we can't catch cold's over the net! LOL!
Have a great nite!
Josh

8 comments:

Karla Dudley said...

Ok LOVE everything you two are cookin' up! You HAVE to tell me haow you did the number with the buildings!!!!

-Karla

Elsie Larson said...

these are beautiful! :) super cute!! love the colors! els

Bethany E. said...

Josh, love these...so cool! And I really like the banner you made for Amber (lucky girl)...have a good week!

annie said...

You are having way too much fun!
So sorry you don't feel well.
Amber keeps me up on your grades.
Yeah!!!
You are my 100 A+ son-in-law!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

They are awesome Josh! You have to show me if we come over on Friday! Kyra said it sounds good just let us know if it's still on. They all look so great. I especially love your banner. Amber's looks awesome too!

Kimberly White said...

Loving what your are doing in photoshop these days Josh! Beautiful! Kim

Linda said...

I love them both...Too awesome. You are soon to be the rocking Blog Banner Master. Amber said to leave you a word...so here it is...can't wait to get her circle journal....L

Unknown said...

i do do do love the both, the colors, the atmosphere..