Friday, February 9, 2007

I need a vacation!

Oh how I wish I could take a vacation. Just got back from Jenni Bowlin's house. 3rd nite this week that we worked for her, don't get me wrong she is great and I love the money, but man 3 jobs....school....married, dog.....house... whew. Ok so last nite I managed to play for just a few minutes in Photoshop. Karla has said she believes that I can do some coo art type stuff. So I gave it a try last nite, this is my first time trying to do something like this, so go ahead and laugh if you need to. I really want to get into graphix more like what she does....hopefully I will learn. Mmmm graphix, psychology, and corporate etiquette....that is an interesting mix!


Ok so here is the picture let me know what you think!


Ok hope everyone has a good nite!

Off to do some more work for Jenni here at the house! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I think I like! Send it to me so I can see it better! I love you! :)

Kimberly White said...

Cool! Looking forward to when I have my money saved so I can start playing with Photoshop too! Have fun playing - wishing you peace in the midst of all the busy-ness you are facing! Kim