Saturday, February 3, 2007

My brain hurts, my eyes hurt!



Ok my brain hurts, my eyes hurt and I can't think anymore. If this is what education, learning and becoming smarter means, please make it stop!!!! It hurts. Hey "No Pain, No Gain" I hope there is alot of gain... lol!




Ok so I took some pics of my sis--Rachel... she is so pretty. She hates her side profile, but I think she is beautiful... So the quality is not the best b/c it was taken with a camera phone, but I played with it... Let me know what you all think.


Ok this next pic is of me, we took in our house. I played around with it alot.
So it kind of looks old and almost sketched instead of an actual photo.
I know it is not near as cool as Karla's stuff...
Take a look at her link... she is awesome!
So let me know what you think.
Well... I best get off of this thing..
Before my eyes fall out... Too much!

4 comments:

Karla Dudley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of your sis!!!! She IS beautiful! Man that is cool color you got. Nice and muted....not too bright! Real cool! And you look good! Tell Amber I'm still married LOL!!!!!!

Say...thanks for the chot out! I am about to tell the blog sistas to hit you up too kay? You are too nice!

Tell Amber I said hey!

-Karla

Jude said...

Hey Josh... I grabbed your link from AMber's page. I think your PS pics look great...I am a photo nerd, and just get all happy when I mess with light and dark or change to sepia!LOL. I am duly impressed at your pysch. class info... not that I ever want to have to take it, but...LOL.Don't study too hard...

chanel said...

i have stumbled onto your thru Jude's blog ... i guy who blogs, now that is cooL! i am taking a photography class soon, love to take photos too! good luck with the studies!

Ronda Palazzari said...

I think that the picture of you is really cool. Your sister's profile is beautiful. Just love it!I read your comments on Jude's blog (Love her) and couldn't help but to come over here. Hope your brain has stopped hurting...