Monday, February 5, 2007

My New Best Friend!

So here is a pic of my new best friend. Hope everyone likes him...His name is Mr. Joe Mug... I think he is really cool.. He helps me study, he keeps me up later to study more though I want to go to bed. Thanks Joe for all your hard work and giving me the study juice A.K.A coffee.











Ok sorry I know I have lost it, but that is what going back to college will do to ya. You do crazy things like drink coffee at 10pm so you can study more. You find yourself sleeping less so you drink it during your whole weekend so you can study even more...though you have been sleep deprived all week.







Ok well here is a pic my sister took of the boardwalk in Fl. the 1st is the original the 2nd is one I altered, let me know what you all think.





Altered........

Ok off to bed before midnite. Yeah I can cuddle my wife! Ooops guess that is not a manly thing to say....ummm ummm.. Ok off to bed!

~Josh

5 comments:

Kimberly White said...

Hi found you on Ronda's blog! love that thought in your banner and your photos! Kim

Karla Dudley said...

Man college can be a but! LOL!!! I know you'll get through it and be so glad you did!

The way you do that effect is soo cool! I like it. Your sister took a very good photo too. Does she like photgraphy like you? That would be cool!

Well, you stay up and keep at them books kay?

Chat soon
-Karla

Ronda Palazzari said...

My secret is Chai Tea...not much of a coffee drinker so have to resort to getting my caffeine other ways. Love the cup & the name! The pictures are cool, love the effect. Looks like something from a futuristic video game. I wonder how it would look in B&W with the curves kicked up!

Kimberly White said...

Hey Josh! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I didn't realize that my "life" blog was unavailable on the blogger ... so if you want to hear more about my life and my dh and ds and see my work you can look here: www.kimberlywhitedesign.blogspot.com Hope you had a great day at school! Kim
Ps I checked out your wife's blog and she is one talented scrapper! You too make a great pair! Isn't God good how he gives us what we need in a partner!

Anonymous said...

these pics... wow! I too have just gone back to school in hopes of getting my LLB. i don't drink coffee though, maybe I need a joe mug. Love meeting new people and seeing all this amazing stuff. Keep on being creative. (found you via Kim and Karla)